1. An entirely new combination. An original analgesic, which is not a scheduled drug.
2. The combination is in complete compliance with a global trend of multimodal analgesia.
3. The option for adequate pain control (equivalent to morphine) achieved with low doses and with minimal complications and adverse effects.
The conditions for licensing-out selling of the product.
1. Documents to be transferred:
- Pharmaceutical development in a CTD layout;
- Module 3 in a CTD layout;
- Scientific publications, literature reviews;
- The recommended justified market price, market situation and the tentative sales targets;
3. The generated samples for transfer and for the conduction of pre & clinical trials;
4. The option for a technology transfer with on-site visits of specialists to the manufacturing site;
|Pharma licensing||Out-licensing (offer)|