8th Annual Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management Conference
marcus evans will host the 8th Annual Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management Conference on September 20-21, 2018 in Philadelphia. This conference will address emerging trends in risk management, reporting automation and other surveillance strategies. Participants will discuss the latest strategies and tactics in building a comprehensive enterprise wide PV framework.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
• Leverage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to minimize errors and improve data processing
• Automate PV practices to streamline risk assessment and data capture
• Enable predictive drug safety through a proactive risk management approach
• Ensure safety by improving reporting and monitoring of adverse drug events
• Develop strategies for incorporating and enhancing pharmacovigilance in combination products
Key Speakers Include:
• Alexandre Kiazand, M.D., Head Safety Science, AstraZeneca
• Katherine Roberts, Vice President, Global Pharmacovigilance Operations & Systems Quality Management, Incyte
• Elizabeth Allee, Senior Director, Case Processing Center of Expertise, AbbVie
• Linda Lum, Director, Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Deepa Venkataraman, Senior Director, Section Head, Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance Operations, Pharmacyclics LLC, an AbbVie Company
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.