Disruptive Technologies in Pharma
Conference: January 20th - 21th, 2020 (London, UK)
Workshop: January 22nd, 2020 (London, UK)
The conference aims to bring together experts of emerging technologies to discover the opportunities with regards to Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Digital therapeutics, eHealth and blockchain. The effect of these technologies on the industry will be discussed with the aim to highlight challenges related to the implementation of these new technologies and to discuss how to overcome them.
Industry case studies will reveal personal experiences and strategies to approaching digitalization, providing a benchmark for practice and improving understanding of forecasts until 2020. Transformations require regulatory adjustments therefore, the conference will also feature insights into new regulatory guidelines and standards of practice, with special focus on the new class of drugs called digital therapeutics, to provide a complete picture of every aspect of the transformation process.
McKinsey estimates that big data and machine learning could generate up to $100bn in pharma and medicine annually. There has never been a more pressing need for pharma to transition to digital as existing technologies are being disrupted by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things and Blockchain, while newer categories such as Prescription Digital Therapeutics begin to offer truly disruptive benefits. As new technologies are being incorporated into pharma it is crucial, we reflect on trends in cutting-edge innovation and explore new tech-enabled opportunities to cut costs and save time.
Who should attend:
Vice President/Director/Manager/Head of:
• Emerging/Disruptive Technologies
• Artificial Intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Data Science/Analytics
• External and Internal Innovation
Why to attend?
The conference will explore how digital is impacting – and disrupting – pharma, from the perspective of both the digital customer/consumer and the digitalisation of the product.
It’s important we look for potential solutions to solve real patient challenges, not starting with the technology and trying to find a use for it.
- Harvesting ecosystem innovation through AI, ML, VR, IoT and blockchain
- Commercialisation of digital health in pharma
- Adoption of medical devices and exploration of digital therapeutics
- Assessing agile methodologies for a strategic digital transformation
- Boosting collaboration for enhanced service design and delivery
CHAIRS FOR 2020:
- Karl Hess, Managing Director, OnDigitalHealth Consulting
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Mark Campbell, Freelance Regulatory Expert, former NICE
- Vladimir Anisimov, Principal Data Scientist, Amgen
- Joseph Dalton, Global Lead Digital Health Solutions and Medical Outcomes, Novartis
For details and to register, visit the website at www.disruptivetech-pharma.com/Farm