Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2019
8th - 9th April, 2019 (Boston, USA)
SMi Group presents its 6th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2019 Conference and Exhibition taking place on the 8th, 9th April in Boston. This event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry. This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
This year’s agenda includes the following:
- New digital technology trends and evaluation of connectivity
- Regulatory Processes and Challenges, including home-based administration and compliance within a fast-changing landscape
- 21st century cures act and evaluation of article 117
- Innovative designs and drug delivery systems including device combination product challenges
- The future of PFS, next generation syringes, biologics and addressing the emerging challenges of chemical compatibility
- Interactive panel discussions led by industry experts
- Development within injectables translated into device management
Benefits of attending:
With the Pre-Filled Syringes market expected to grow on a global scale to reach $16 billion by 2020, this event is not to be missed.
Developing on our annual success, this event assembles an international audience with industry and regulation experts.
With a rapidly expanding patient demographic, we need to ensure that the PFS industry is ready for the new generation of drugs. This event is critical to help you stay on top of the evolving market trends and the dynamic PFS environment.
• Evaluating human factor studies and patient centric design strategies
• Assessing the challenges of integrating combination products into the drug development process
• Reviewing digital connectivity, it’s implementation and product integrity
• Focussing on regulatory developments aligned with Article 117 and the 21st Century Cures Act
This event will surely provide a much-needed in-depth insight into the PFS field.
Who should attend:
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers, Scientists, Researchers of:
• Pre-filled Syringes
• Device Engineering
• Human Factors
• Sterile Manufacturing
• Regulatory Affairs