18th Annual Strategic Project & Portfolio Management for Pharma
23rd - 25th January 2019, London, UK
With an increasingly complex and cost-constrained R&D environment, biopharma manufacturers still continue to face huge challenges in developing drugs and strengthening product portfolio management.
The 18th annual marcus evans conference on Project Portfolio Management (PPM) will look at overall portfolio strategy, with the clear understanding that decision making and portfolio prioritization is closely linked to robust evaluation and strong analytics; that the strategy needs continuously to be translated into right processes, tools and capabilities, and that clear decisions have to be taken to optimize investments while containing risks. As an essential part of the portfolio requirements, the conference will also have a strong focus this year in looking at performance planning, R&D analytics and strategic resource management within PPM systems. Robust project portfolio and resource management planning are the two arms to structure a long term product strategy.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Gain practical methodology to implement efficiently portfolio management
- Maximise portfolio value under limited budgets
- Benefit from early stage decision making
- Balance internal investments with external resources and partnerships
- Discover the analytical tools
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies
- BTG creating home-made portfolio and resource planning tools
- Boehringer-Ingelheim translating strategy into execution
- Ipsen enhancing governance structure and processes
- Pierre Fabre defining appropriate criteria to value and optimize project portfolio
More details: http://bit.ly/2DE2y46