European Prefilled Syringes Summit
19th - 20th September 2018, Berlin, Germany
The event will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines, product development, manufacturing processes, risk mitigation, portfolio management and answer some infinite industry questions such as: how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes.
There are several elements that pose a severe challenge to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market, the primary one being the high costs associated with temperature controlled packaging required for temperature-sensitive drugs. Other more traditional factors inhibiting the market include product recalls due to breakages and leachables, the potential risk of interaction between prefilled syringes and drugs, and needle stick prevention.
Key Topics Include:
• Market Insights –what is happening in the PFS & Devices Market
• Regulation of the Manufacture and Control
• Technical Advances in mechanisms, application systems. And devices
• Improving quality, connectivity, and cost control for combination products
• Next generation materials & design of PFS
• Balancing biopharmaceutical product portfolio for continual product innovation & Creating a lower-risk product development strategy
• Smart devices: their emerging role in auto-injector systems & driving innovation
• Shift from glasses pre-filled syringes to plastic prefilled syringes