21st to 22nd May 2018, London, UK
This year’s event programme is packed with results from the latest trials and offers insights into the mechanisms by which new drugs and novel targets reduce pain.
The programme includes interactive panel discussions on the troubles with translational approaches and how the use of big data and digital technology is changing the pain medicine industry.
With more case studies, improved networking opportunities and presentations on exciting cutting edge research, the 18th Annual Pain Therapeutics conference will equip you with the latest knowledge to advance your research and trials.
- Explore the possibilities of DNA-based, disease modifying treatments for painful diabetic neuropathy with ViroMed
- Overcome the challenges of patient recruitment and the placebo response with Novartis
- Learn how AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly are targeting ion channels to reduce pain
- Get involved in round table discussions on chronic pain and depression, the opioid crisis, and alternatives to animal models
- Listen to Centrexion, Amgen, Janssen, Nektar Therapeutics and Grunenthal discuss the current industry outlook.
- The upcoming Pain Therapeutics conference moves away from well discussed topics such as opioid dependence and animal models and focuses on the most exciting current research, opinions, novel targets and mechanisms and advances in the field of analgesic medicine.
- Joseph Stauffer, Chief Medical Officer, Cara Therapeutics
- Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics
- Kerrie Brady, Founder and Chief Business Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics
- Daniel Mikol, Executive Medical Director Global Development Neuroscience, Amgen
- Torsten Madsen, CMO, Aptinyx
- Iain Chessell,Head of Neuroscience, AstraZeneca
- Gordon Munro, Senior Scientist, Danish Headache Centre
- Eric Nisenbaum, Head of Neurophysiology, Eli Lilly
- Mark Field, SVP, Head Global Clinical Development, Grunenthal
- Jean, Deregnaucourt, Scientific Director, Innopain
- Neil Singla, Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Lotus Clinical Research
- Yanina Flossbach, Associate Medical Director Neuroscience, Novartis
- Joanne Taylor, VP, Head of Neuroscience, Prescient Healthcare Group