Antibodies & Antibody Drug Conjugates
9th - 10th April 2018, London, UK
Antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) have the potential to make a ground-breaking impact upon medicinal therapies, diagnostics and characterization of diseases.
There is massive potential for ADCs to be used in the development of targeted solid tumour therapies, due to their ability to act as precisely and effectively on target antigens.
ADC Summit conference brings together industry experts from leading life science and pharmaceutical companies. Key topics that will be covered in the upcoming event include: fragment drug conjugates, ADC payloads, site-selective ADCs/ site-specific conjugation and the best linker and warhead combinations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chairs for 2018:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Executive and Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President and Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune
Key Speakers Include:
- Robert Lyon, Senior Director, Seattle Genetics
- Arnaud Tiberghien, Scientist II, Spirogen
- Alison Betts, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Thomas Pillow, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Andreas Pahl, CSO, Heidelberg Pharma
- Carlo Boutton, Director of Technology, Ablynx
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Learn about the implementation of superior technologies to develop more effective and efficient Antibody Drug Conjugates.
- Discover new and novel payloads, e.g. Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs) and minorgroove binding DNA-interactive molecules as ADC payloads, to expand the ADC landscape.
- Discuss the practicalities of the use of Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Refine the practice of using fragment conjugates in order to develop a tailored therapy for solid tumours.
- Design principles for maximising the drug delivery efficiency and therapeutic index.