|Written by Sanjay J Daharwal|
Page 8 of 17
Principle 1 Customer focus
Organizations depend on their customers and therefore should understand current and future customer needs, should meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.Key benefits:
Principle 2 Leadership
Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the organization. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives.
· People will understand and be motivated towards the organization's goals and objectives.
· Activities are evaluated, aligned and implemented in a unified way.
· Miscommunication between levels of an organization will be minimized.
· Applying the principle of leadership typically leads to:
· Considering the needs of all interested parties including customers, owners, employees, suppliers, financiers, local communities and society as a whole.
· Establishing a clear vision of the organization's future.
· Setting challenging goals and targets.
· Creating and sustaining shared values, fairness and ethical role models at all levels of the organization.
· Establishing trust and eliminating fear.
· Providing people with the required resources, training and freedom to act with responsibility and accountability.
· Inspiring, encouraging and recognizing people's contributions.
Principle 3 Involvement of people
People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization's benefitKey benefits:
Networking Tips & Tricks for Career Development
Networking in professional, social, and other settings has become an increasingly important aspect of a career development as people now tend to move from one company to another more frequently.
We have noticed that several top level recruiters are using Farmavita.Net. Your profesional connections will tell them much more than your CV.