|Novel materials for lip products|
Seeking: Novel new sensations and materials for lip products
A kiss may be just a kiss, but we're looking for unique materials to add to lip products for new lip sensations and
BACKGROUNDThe lips are one of the most sensitive areas of the body because of their high number of nerve endings. Lip
products - balms, lipsticks, lip gloss, and similar products - coat the surface of the lips until eventually removed by
We want to identify unique materials or other ways to impart unique sensory experiences for use in conventional lip
products. New sensates. New kinaesthetic sensations. New ways to prolong the activity of known sensates.
Sensations that change over time.
We are open to your suggestions here. And we're willing to consider early-stage (research stage) solutions as long
as they have proof of concept and use of available ingredients.
CONSTRAINTS- Safety profile; general safety and toxicity data
- Preliminary efficacy via Proof of Principle
- Good aesthetics (no intense color and/or objectionable odor)
- Acceptability of application in lip products (compatibility with cosmetic solvents and colors)
- Solution should be thermally stable (elevated temperature, alternating conditions and freeze thaw)
- Solution should be generally stable and have a 3-year shelf life
- Costs competitive with other lip product ingredients
- Not part of EU allergen list
- Ideally, not derived from animals
- Good IP and clear freedom to operate
- All materials must be readily available from standard manufacturing sources in sufficient quantities for our
POSSIBLE SOLUTION AREAS
Region: North America
Newer news items
|< Prev||Next >|
Invite friends and business partners to join Farmavita.Net
Recommend Farmavita.Net and expand your network!
Go to "Expand Your Network" at Member Menu. There is invitation tool which will help you to import your e-mail addresses from internet or desktop address books. You will be connected to every invited person and also earn two "Good Karma" points for every new member.